Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pregnancy photo project

So, I decided to try to take a photo every week to see baby's growth. As you can see towards the end I got lazy. If you missed any of the updates, you can go here

At 4 weeks, when I found out I was pregnant

                     

At 8 weeks, confirmed with an ultrasound

                                  



  
                       Week #15 I ran/walked a marathon, it sucked but I finished it

                                         
                     Week #18 at walt disney world in Florida with my mom


20 week ultrasound, confirming gender. I was team green and did not find out the gender




     


                                    


                                                      

                                                week # 30 in sacramento visiting friends

            
   
                                      34 weeks pretending I am not pregnant
                   

                                   36 weeks maternity photoshoot      






  37 weeks getting lunch with my seester


                               

 and my last week being pregnant



the last belly shot I have at 39 weeks and 4 days



It is pretty neat to see the progression over the weeks.
and.. this is what we got.



Did you do a photo montage of your pregnancy? I would love to see it.

~ Steph ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.