Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bump update: week# 39

  So, this week I got that burst of energy everyone talks about. Holy cow nesting has been in full effect around these parts, look for updates soon.
 This week was much better than last few weeks and the weather has been so nice, which helps everything.
I am still working for anyone that wants to know, my Dr would like me to work as long as possible but this is my last week.

How Far Along: 39 weeks.. wait, what? no way. Yeah that's crazy.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +24.5lbs (I lost 1/2 lb from Drs apt last week)

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but they are getting tight

Stretch Marks: Yes.

Best Moment this week: Going on some date nights with the hubby and picking up our cloth diapers. Watching P learn how to use cloth diapers was priceless. 

Miss Anything: having my body back

Movement: I feel like it's non-stop, especially at night (when I am usually working)

Sleep: is all I want to do, it's getting more comfortable or maybe I have become a pro at adjusting all my pillows

Food: Loving fruit and anything cold

Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: No my appetite picked up again

Have you started to show:  I FEEL HUGE

Gender predictions: still think it's a boy

Labor Signs: Nope no where near, I got check no dilation or effacement.. lucky me. The bean is still in there cooking 

Belly Button In or Out: Innie

Wedding ring on or off: On

Happy or Moody: Happy, having more energy

Looking forward: To meeting my little bean. I can't believe I am going to have my own human soon.

~ Steph ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.