Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bump Update: Week #38

How Far Along: 38 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +25lbs (I lost 1 lb from Drs apt last week)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, my uniform has been a black tank with black leggings and a see through colorful pancho thing ( I forgot the name of it)
Stretch Marks: Yes.
Best Moment this week: Getting in some much needed cuddle time with the hubby and him reading to us
Miss Anything: having my body back
Movement: Oh yeah it feels like the baby is (flutter) kicking down stream
Sleep: is all I want to do, it's getting more comfortable or maybe I have become a pro at adjusting all my pillows
Food: Loving fruit and anything cold
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: No my appetite picked up again
Have you started to show: yup and I am even dropping htis week so I don't look as pregnant
Gender predictions: I have no idea, for some reason this week I think it's a boy
Labor Signs: not sure, but the bean is still in there and kicking
Belly Button In or Out: Innie
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Very emotional and feeling fat
Looking forward: To meetign my little bean. I can't believe I am going to have my own human soon

~Steph~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.