Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bump Update: 34 weeks



Since I am late on take a picture at 34 weeks and am technically 34.5 weeks I thought I would do something a little different. On the same day at the same time you can see the difference of when I stand straight forward and when I turn. It's pretty obvious when I turn, especially when peanut is in a weird position and there's a big bulge.

How Far Along: 34 1/2 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22lbs (from Drs apt 2 weeks ago), I feel like a cow 
Maternity Clothes: All of my clothes and they still surprisingly all fit
Stretch Marks: Yes, let's not talk about it.
Best Moment this week: NESTING!!!
Miss Anything: sushi and good sleep
Movement: Oh yeah! I feel like my whole belly is moving when it does happen.
Sleep: nothing is comfortable. 
Food: Loving fruit and anything cold
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Meat again and too much bread (like on a sand which) 
Have you started to show: yup, see above picture
Gender predictions: I am still saying girl at this time. Check out the gender predictions wives tales post here that I did
I still like hearing people predictions but at this time its still about 50/50
Labor Signs: No, not yet but it's getting there
Belly Button In or Out: Innie
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy
Looking forward: Just holding the little bean and for the whole thing to be over. I can see why people get depressed because your on a high for so long and than it's over and it's hard. The feelings I am having now are very similar to my wedding 





~Steph~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.