Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bump Update: 33 weeks



We are getting closer to the finish line, it's pretty awsome. We just finished up our birthing class this week and P says he is now ready, but I am not so sure about that one. 

How Far Along: 33 weeks


Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22lbs (from Drs apt last week), I feel like a cow 
Maternity Clothes: All of my clothes and I feel like I have nothing to wear
Stretch Marks: Yes, let's not talk about it.
Best Moment this week: Spending extra time with P and getting things planned out with the doula.. it's all starting to feel real. Also, nesting.. that's super real too.
Miss Anything: nope
Movement: Oh yeah! I feel like my whole belly is moving when it does happen.
Sleep: nothing is comfortable. P has been pretty great about trying to snuggle and get me comfortable, but its not working. I have also developed sciatica back pain which is absolutely no fun.
Food: Loving fruit, maybe too much. Back on the meat train.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: Not really 
Have you started to show: yup, patients now ask me about it.



Gender predictions: I am still saying girl at this time. 
I still like hearing people predictions but at this time its still about 50/50
Labor Signs: No, I hope not. I did feel my first Braxton Hicks, but haven't felt any since than.
Belly Button In or Out: Innie
Wedding ring on or off: On
Happy or Moody: Mostly happy, but I can get very emotional very fast. I wouldn't say moody, but P might disagree

Looking forward: Just holding the little bean. The whole process.

Oh and a sigh of relief.. I didn't pass my 1 hr glucose test with a 153 and so I had to take the 3 hour test and it was the most awful thing. Luckily I passed with flying colors, but I was so nauseous from that stuff it was unreal. 

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.