Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bump Update: Week #25



(sorry this picture kinda sucks, but oh well)


How Far Along: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13 lbs (from Drs apt last week) 
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything I wear
Stretch Marks: Not yet, started lotioning the belly this week
Best Moment this week: Having 1 day off in he middle of a long spam and sleeping over 14 hours in one day
Miss Anything: Drinking for drinking sake.
Movement: Oh yeah! this baby is moving and shaking. 
Sleep: body pillows and cuddling (I have never said that in my life, I am not a cuddle-er) are pretty awsome
Food: Everything.
Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: No not at all.
Have you started to show: oh yeah
Gender predictions: I go back and forth.. but I love hearing everyones predictions and there reasons
Labor Signs: No, I hope not.
Belly Button In or Out: Innie,  but it is getting more shallow. 
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or Moody: Happy.
Looking forward: To getting bigger and nesting some more

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.