Friday, May 16, 2014

Bump Update: Week #24




How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13 lbs (from Drs apt this week), yup I doubled my weight gain in just 4 weeks.. oops. 
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything I wear
Stretch Marks: Not yet
Best Moment this week: Well, I fell Saturday walking the dog and it hurt and my stomach hurt a little but after talking to a bunch of people I got some relief in that I was going to be ok. My knees are scabbed and I forgot home much they sting ALL WEEK LONG. Well, I went to the dr and everything's great. "Baby is perfect and I am normal" according to the dr. 
Miss Anything: Drinking for drinking sake.
Movement: Oh yeah! this baby is moving and shaking. At times you can see it move or kick, its pretty cool if you ask me
Sleep: body pillows are pretty awsome
Food: Everything.


(the dog wanted to be int he picture and P cut off my head)

Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: No not at all.
Have you started to show: I feel like this is the week I "poped," for real
Gender predictions: I go back and forth.. but I love hearing everyones predictions and there reasons
Labor Signs: No, I hope not.
Belly Button In or Out: Innie,  but it is getting more shallow. 
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or Moody: Happy.
Looking forward: To getting bigger and nesting some more


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.