Friday, May 9, 2014

Bump Update: 23 Weeks




How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lbs (from Drs apt 3 weeks ago)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything I wear
Stretch Marks: Not yet
Best Moment this week: Wanting to go running for the first time in 10 weeks and doing it. I have also been nesting like a crazy person (a more specific post coming soon)
Miss Anything: Drinking
Movement: Oh yeah! this baby is moving and shaking. I might have felt my first kick, but not completely sure. I had just eaten.
Sleep: its been tough, mainly because P has been here 
Food: Everything. I opened a 1/2 a gallon of milk at dinner, by bedtime I had drank over half of it.. oops.

(My best side eyed mommy face)



Anything Making you Queasy or Sick: No not at all
Have you started to show: I feel like a whale this week and it has pushed me to exercise
Gender predictions: I go back and forth.. I just don't know anymore. You predictions are always wanted :)
Labor Signs: No, I hope not
Belly Button In or Out: Innie,  but it is getting more shallow. I have a really deep belly button and use to be able to stick the whole tip of my finger in there, I know .. its weird. 
Wedding ring on or off: on
Happy or Moody: Happy.
Looking forward: To getting bigger

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.