Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dear hubby


This is your psa, this series is for my husband but you can read it too.. You have been warned


Dear hubby, as my belly grows I become more confident that you will be an amazing father. 
I am truly blessed to call you my husband. 
If you would have told me a year ago that we would be living in California with good jobs, expecting our first child and couldn't be happier .. I probably wouldn't have believed you.
I am so glad we have taken all those risks to be here, it has been worth it to be on this roller coaster called life with you. I can't wait to take the next step with you when we are parents. 

I love your face P.
                                                                                                      signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.