Monday, March 11, 2013

The big 8

So, I don't know the exact time or day. 
What I do know was that I was still in a funk and it was January. 
The weather was unusually nice and I had the brilliant idea of thinking of running my 8th marathon. 
I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I remember it changing everything. 

That was roughly 6 weeks and 65 miles ago.
So, you guessed it. I am running my 8th marathon in 6 days
I am undertrained and overweight, but sometimes that the best combination for things.
I am not scarred, or worried, or freaked out.

I just am.
I know its suppose to be 90+ degrees and sunny.
OH WELL! 
I can't change it, so I will just live with it.
Kinda my motto at this point.

Any crazy things you have done lately?


P.S. I'll let you know how it goes. I am actually very excited for this course I have not ran yet.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.