Monday, January 21, 2013

It's not to late to share

about CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!
I know I am behind on what feels like everything in life including but not limited to blogging 
So, here it goes..




The sign in the living room I made out of red scrapbook paper and glittery letters


The top of our bookcase aka "our mantle"
filled with various trees and a nutcracker


Our christmas tree


Walking into the dinning room with dollar store snowflakes


Dinning room tablescape (aka my husbands homework area)



Wall of cards in the dinning room


The infamous window in the dinning room


and the kitchen chalkboard


and kitchen tablescape.

What do you think?

signature

1 comment:

  1. I saw it all in person and it was beautiful! How was the birthday party?
    love, Sena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.