Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dear hubby

Dear hubby,
Today is your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY P! You have become quite the gentleman, even though you do not own a tuxedo, yet! You still look dapper in your mustache and tie. You are currently doing/ training to do what you love and it is so exciting to see you so happy.
It is only appropriate to write you this letter, to think that 6 years ago tomorrow we went out on our first date. To think back that far, I never thought we would be here. Our lives have definitely changed as we decided to slowly grow up.
I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you being there for me and supporting me, especially as of late. I really appreciate all the love and support you show me. I know you are not around physically all the time, I know that I can trust you.
Dear hubby, thanks for being you.

signature

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee, thanks
    I love you too
    -Peter
    \__0-O-0__/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter could never have found a better wife than you, Steph -- you are truly the best! Love, Sena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.