Wednesday, December 26, 2012

How to make your own ugly christmas sweater


As you can see here, we hosted our ugly sweater party the saturday before christmas. 
As the tradition of ugly christmas sweaters becomes more popular it is harder to find ugly sweaters at the last minute. So I decided to make my own ugly sweater vest. 

I searched Ravelry for vest patterns. I tried one, but I didn't like it. So I tried this one



This is what I came up with

I bought the trim on clearance at Michael's, the ornaments and pom poms are from the idea store and the yarn I already had. 

I paired the sweater vest with a goodwill skirt and sunglasses without lenses, a walmart turtleneck and target socks. 



The final product with P.

What do you think? 
I love dressing up.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.