Wednesday, November 7, 2012

halloween mantel

I am still alive, behind in blogging and the crafting is non-stop this time of year.

After the baby shower I quickly got to work on my halloween mantel/decor
I found some inspiration from this site

I had a dollar store glittered skull from last year, put on a mustache and made a top hat.
Made a sign and pulled out some scrabble letters. 


On top of the grain bin.. 



I painted my fake pumpkin silver and added a crow from Michael's on top of a black candle stick holder. We had to show off our group award tombstone from last year. 




There your have it, the halloween wrap up.. finally. I don't have any pictures of outside.. bad blogger. oh well. what do you think? 


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.