Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reorganizing my life

I have been working hard on getting everything in my life reorganized and redecorated.

Lets start with the obvious:

1. This good old bloggy blog

2. My etsy shop here

I wanted to have two distinct themes between the two.
The blog is about life and me and things I like, vintage meets classic.
While my shop sells crocheted (thats why the yarn) and paper items such as my planners (see below) here


I want people to look at the button or the banner and know that this is what this shop sells . I wanted it to be more defined where as before it was a little of everything and a bit of organized chaos.
I have also decided that once some of the items in my shop run out thats it. I will also be adding more items that fall into the above categories.

3. Living room
4. Bedroom

I also moved around these two rooms but thats for other posts.

I also made a new signature  (see below)
Thangs are changing and I love it!




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.