Friday, July 13, 2012

va-CA-tion

Get it? I went to California.. woo hoo!
(So if you didn't know, I am from the best coast in the big CA)
I was able to go home for the first time in almost 2 years

I found these posts from here


I thought they were funny
the real vs perceived


So true.. and btw I lived in "LA proper" and now live in Chamapaign-Urbana or at the University of Illinois, both marked in these maps

Anyways, I went home. I got to go to Hayley's wedding.

You remember Hayley? She was my maid of honor in my wedding


The amazing couple


Doesn't she look like a princess? It was a beautiful wedding. 


Me playing hide and seek during the cocktail hour



P and I.. eating..
I love Hayley very much and I am so glad I could be there for her and she deserves the world and I know her new husband will give her everything she has ever wanted. 

I also threw a rainbow themed graduation party for my sister
You saw the sneak peak (coming monday) here


I also got to spend time shopping and with old friends. I had a great time but it was too short. I miss the CA greatly 

Have you gone on a summer va-ca yet?


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.