Friday, July 27, 2012

Go to: Best cheescake.. hands down

Cheesecake use to scare me, lets be honest its a little intimidating with its spiffy pan and weird cooling and ehating directions and tub of water.. yeah very complicated.. WELL ITS NOT!


For people that know me, know that I LOVE DESSERT.

(Not just a I like dessert and eat it every once in awhile and could do without, I NEED dessert and crave it daily, yeah I am that type of person)

I can not find the exact recipe I used, but this one is double what I did for the cake portion and crust is the same..

Below is my adjusted receipe:
Cake
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
1 teaspoons vanilla

Crust
2 packages of crushed grahm crackers
2 teaspoons softened butter
2 teaspoons sugar

- Warm oven to 315 degrees.

- In a bowl mix grahmn crackers, butter and sugar together. In a greased (I used butter) spring form pan evenly place this mixture on the bottom and around the sides and place in the refrigerator to set while mixing the cake portion.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. Once smooth add sugar and vanilla. Add sour cream last and mix until smooth. Do not over beat cream cheese it will get fluffy (you dont want fluffy)
- Put into cooled grahmn craker crust.
- I cooked mine for 55 minutes or until middle is no longer jiggly (side usually crack too).
- Let rest on cooling rack for 30-45, than place in refrigerator for 6 hours before serving.



(please excuse my horrible picture, my last slice got squished from the tupperware in my lunch.. oops. It lookedreally pretty before hand)


All done! That wasn't hard, now was it?

signature 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love.