Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My first.. Derby

So this past weekend we (P and I) went up to Beloit, WI
For this mixer..

A mixer is when a bunch of teams from all over come and play together. There are some advantages and disadvantages, but ALOT of fun.


Beloit is about 3.5 hours away from us, so P wanted to fly. With a 7 hour round trip on top of an 8 hour round trip to get from work to home and back, he would have spent all weekend in a car. Which is evquvalent to driving with a 5 year old.

So we rented the above plane to get to the bout, yup I have my own personal private pilot :)
There were 3 bouts: all ladies, fresh meat (me) and a co-ed


These are pictures of me jamming the B&W one is my favorite

The Jammer (star helmet cover) is the one who scores points
I scored for my team, even though we lost.

It was still a fun time.
I can;t wait to play again.. yay!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.