Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Life as we know it

As I sit here browsing my blog list and the time ticks away, I see all of these linky parties passing me by. This is week #2 in a row that I have not been able to submit something or done something oh so creative. I am trying new things all the time, but linky party status I think not. I haven't finished anything in quite some time either. I also think about how all of my friends said derby would consume my life and i brushed it off.. Well it has and just when I got big into blogging and opening up my etsy shop and trying to keep it going (the most difficult thing). So as i take a deep breathe and try to be better  at this, please forgive me because I haven't forgotten about you either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.