Monday, April 2, 2012

Creamer.. part 2


If you remember, I posted about making my own creamer here
I wasn't a big fan of it and I thought it tated more like watered down milk
Well... take two to find a more healthier homemade version of french vanilla cream



I found a recipe online with 3 ingrients.. Awsome.
1. Milk
2. Sweetened condensed milk
3. Real Vanilla Extract

Shake or stir and THAT'S IT!!

I use the same container and usually fill it 2/3 of the way with 2% milk and add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and stir it.
It normally lasts me a week and i prefer it over the first one and I think it might be healthier (maybe), but tastes just like the original french vanilla creamers.

Are you making anythign from scratch these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.