Monday, March 19, 2012

New Recipe.. Week #8

This is #7 of 10 in 10.. eek. 
Almost there I can taste it.
(I know you dont care but I never finish anything)

This week recipe is inspired by one of the things I miss about California
It is of course a food item
That item is from a restaurant called BJs

See I told you I loved Chicago before i knew it was meant to be
They have an item called a pazooki
which is a cookie baked in a small (depends what size you get) pizza pan and served warm out of the oven with ice cream..
It is ooey gooey love

Well, I was inspired. My favorite is oatmeal rasin
I found this recipe on pinterest, halved it and cooked it in a 6 in spring form pan.
I greased the pan with butter and it worked out well.



I cut into to slices (to not over indulge) and served with ice cream..


delicious.

What have you tried this week?








This Post will be linking up this week.. for a list see above

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! I love the idea of using a spring form pan! I got these mini spring form pans and am dying for an excuse to use them, so I will be giving this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course em.. wjat are you waiting for. I would just suggest halving the recipe if you dont have a lot of pans, unless you want a thick cookie, mine was.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! BJ's is so good and their pazookies are amazing! This looks so great! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.