Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new years of goals

As I recover from the hangover from last night.. I wanted to tell you about our month of december and why having a birthday in January sucks. (Yes I am presuming I will have a hangover tomorrow but i am pretty sure its going to happen.

The month of december has flown by. We had an ugly sweater party, than went an hour and half down south to visit my grandma, than it was graduation and chuck dogs 70th birthday party in chicago (all in the same day) and than it was entertaining my family and starting a full time job and than christmas eve in chicago and christmas day here and now new years in chicago.

I AM TIRED.. of traveling.


Than... my wonderful birthday is a week from today. I have no motivation for celebrating. I just want to relax. I have also been studying for my state boards. 


My goal for january is to relax and spend more time with my husband.
My goal for 2012 is to:
      - run at least one 1/2 marathon
      - run one full marathon
      - do a mini tri
      - & enjoy all of the places we will be traveling for weddings =)







What are your goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.