Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas gift.. future sister-in-law

Ok, we are back loading over here at Pumpkin love. It has been a hectic pass couple weeks esp. with the holidays, etc. We need a break from the breaks.. haha. 

Anyways, to finish up the christmas gifts. 
This has to be one of my favorites so far.

This is for my future sister-in-law. 
She lives in Mexico and I have only met her once.
I think she is awsome and wanted to do something special and home-made 
(& cheap, not something she can buy in Mexico)


I took a wine bottle (free) and some hot glue (also free) and wrote love on it.
[since she is newly engaged]


Painted it with 2 coasts of primer and 2 coats of  oil rubbed bronze spray paint 
as used in this project.



Made some paper flowers.. and viola!


I also found this jar and these fake flower buds at the idea store for $1.50

So two gifts less than $5 and she loved it =).

Simple is better.

Did you make anything for christmas gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.