Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My latest BIG project..

So I have mentioned our friend Jessie several times on this blog here and here. Well we couldn't have done the wedding without her. Her birthday was on saturday and for the last two months I have been slaving away trying to finish it..

I made a blanket that fits at the foot of their bed or can be used as a throw..


Jessie is ALWAYS cold..


The pattern follow the scales of the dragons on the pillows down below..


as seen here..


and here..

What has been your last project for you or someone you know?


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish I knew how to do this pattern, is it easy to pick up? I crochet but over the last few years I've only kept up with two basic patterns I learned yrs ago. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love.