Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween..

As mentioned before here, I LOVE halloween and technically made 3 costumes. 1. The paper queen as seen here, 2. a gothic outfit for the rocky horror picture show is the same day I dressed my dog in this..

Well, on Saturday we went to our BIG halloween party where we were (drum roll please..)

The cast of super mario brothers 

So we have toad, the brick (that had a mushroom star and flower, luigi, mario, princess peach (me) bowser and the kid playing the super nintendo.



We also took home the best group or couple costume and Bowser (my friend Ashley) took home best costume. It was a really good night.

What were you guys for halloween? Did you go to party, stay in, go trick or treating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.