Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Spice it up.

I needed some change in my life.. and I am kinda loving corals right now so there you go.

As I promised I would share a little about my scrap book. I bought a kit like this, as you can see it is just the  text block and the cover boards. I bought some cloth paper in brown to do the cloth portion of the book. The Paper source website has a great how to video and the staff there is more than willing to explain it as well. I also bought some fish paper on sale and this is the end product.
(Front)

(Back)

(Spine)

I felt like the process was not very hard but you did have to move quickly because the glue does dry super fast also because of this you have to make sure you have everything in the right spot before you smooth it out. I used kraft like paper  under the fine fish paper because it is very thin.

I really like the way it turned out. What did you do with all of your wedding photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.