Friday, April 22, 2011

so.. lets take a walk down memory lane

So almost a year ago, yup this project has taken me almost a year. This is what we started with.. brown eek.  (Do you remember those? yuck.)




Well, i painted and painted and painted for almost a year and finally finished it yesterday. I painted the walls Talc from Martha Steart and I love the brown/white color and I painted the ceiling ballet slipper pink which is just so creamy and makes me smile every time I say the name. The curtain (flower) I bought at Jo ann's and did a no-sew curtain, which i love and was so easy. The other curtains in place of the bi-fold doors I took down i bought from ikea over christmas. And the mirror/chalkboard is back up stairs. It was a $10 find from habitat for humanity that is now black. love! 




I also added a linen closet in this space because we don't have one and this will be empty a lot of the time.


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.