Thursday, January 20, 2011

a walk down memory lane..

So.. today has sucked major butt. I went to the hospital for clinical orientation today, did not learn a single thing, and than lost/someone stole my phone. Yes my brand new do it all awsome less than a month old phone. Just splendid. My fiance has been absent (not physically, more emotionally), which has just added to ALL of the other stress in my life. I was erasing my facebook emails and came across many blasts from the pasts and emailed them. Don't know how it is going to turn out, but we will see how all of that turns out. Also, ran across a number of many many old memories which lead to even more emailing. WoW its been an intense and emotional day and I have to do a second orientation tomorrow, at least I can't really lose my nice new expensive phone.

P.S. I talked to a baker about the cake today.. we will see what the budget has in store for us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love.