Tuesday, November 23, 2010

so what if.. [I am sad.. and you have been warned]

SO what if you lost your best friend.. out of no where today? Well this was a reality to my sister today. Her best friend, her roommate from college died. She was 24 years old. We are not sure of all of the details but do know it was a seizure. In any circumstance this news has put me at a stand still all day. What would you do? If my sister died today I would be speechless. Although I don't say it enough my sister is my best friend and I love her dearly. If anything were to happen to her I would die. Yes we may fight or not get along and have separate tastes. I LOVE KRISTIE! you are my sister and my best friend. I know you will get over this and even though she is gone, doesn't mean she wont be forgotten. <3.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love.